Mighty Arrow - Poem by David Darbyshire
Most people are on the,
straight and narrow.
Like the strong bow
and the mighty arrow.
Some are high and bent,
living in a little sad tent.
They can't even walk straight,
and at a green light, they hesitate.
So people look each other,
directly in the eye.
Then you can see if the other
guy is high.
Comments about Mighty Arrow by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda