Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Narayanan Kutty Pozhath (October 6,1961 / Trissur, Kerala, India.)
Mind - Poem by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Mind is whirling
Earth is rotating
in its own axis.
Time is not held
in the hands
of the Clock.
Comments about Mind by Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl