Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Narayanan Kutty Pozhath Poems
- Darkness And Light I was afraid of darkness I prayed to ...
- What Is Mind? What is called Mind? The flow of your ...
- Well I jumped into the well. It was a free fall. I got ...
- Knowledge Is Wealth Neither a thief can steal, nor a state ...
- Temporary Worker Temporary worker is the permanent ...
- Life We all know we all will die. I will die, you will die, ...
- Lotus Leaf In Water Water wets everything coming in contact ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Narayanan Kutty Pozhath
Darkness And Light
I was afraid of darkness
I prayed to light to save me.
Light told it never had seen it.
I promised light to take him
to the fear personified darkness.
Light came with me
I took light to every corner
of the mind to show the darkness.
However I failed to find
darkness whenever light
was with me.
I asked him to wait and
went alone to see the frightening
Darkness was there
in every corner of mind.
However whenever light
was with me, I could not
I decided to stay with light.