Miscarriage - Poem by Angelica Ortiz
Today it will live.
Tomorrow it will die.
She has nothing else to give,
Maybe next time she'll give it another try.
So full of pain.
She keeps asking herself 'why? '
It's not something you can tame.
I give her sympathy as tears flow down her eyes.
...now it is blood
It is time to say goodbye.
Comments about Miscarriage by Angelica Ortiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl