Angelica Ortiz Poems
- Good Day, Good Month, Good Yea...
- Coffee With Cold Hands My hands stay cold, I've tried to ...
- Have A Coke And Smile Because I’m just as happy Like a dog ...
- Nocturnal Love You’re sleeping far away And I stay up ...
- Just Call Me A Fool It's unfortunate of what could have ...
- 3am This Morning I'll never lie to its face, so I told with ...
- A Bullet And A Broken Cross Your about 5,436 seconds away ...
Im Young and I'm a fashion student. Attending at IADT in Las Vegas.(International Academy of Design and Technology) . I love using my creative mind. I've started writing since I was 15. I'll be posting every poetry I have written. I honestly think I'm no good at this but I haven't stop writing. I love to hear what others' have to say about my poetry. I dont have much to say about myself. I'm just ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angelica Ortiz
Good Day, Good Month, Good Year, Goodbye
To Mr. Dandelion,
This is part two of your poem-
And after the field of dandelions you made for me,
I made my one final wish
Miss Little Cream Soda