Misnomer - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
Let me see the world
The world is for me
Is a misnomer
I am for the world rather.
Diverse feeling emanates
From this World and here in
I am the source of reasons, memory and knowledge.
Comments about Misnomer by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl