Missing You - Poem by Sholly Aderele
You are so far away, yet i feel you so near.
You are the most important part of everything i do,
and everything i see,
every sound i hear,
every breeze i feel,
makes your presence so real.
You are on my mind and in my heart each moment of the day
because every dream i dream,
every smile i wear,
every deal i seal,
i do them all for you.
It is also time to let you be aware you are the only thing i hold so dear.
Comments about Missing You by Sholly Aderele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl