Promise Of Love - Poem by Sholly Aderele
If i try to say what you mean to me,
i wouldn't know where to start.
It is also hard for me to describe everything i feel about you.
All i can say is,
If The Skies Should Tumble And Fall,
And The Mountains Crumble Into The Sea,
I Wont Be Afraid, As Long As You Are With Me.
You brought happiness into my life
and the promise of my love for you is:
To Be There FOR You At All Times,
Our Love Will Not Be Affected By Age.
In fact, some can't be put into words.
But time might change many things in life,
But our love will remain constant like the NORTH-SOUTH pole.
I promise to be faithful to you.
Comments about Promise Of Love by Sholly Aderele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda