João Tomaz Parreira
Mister Lazarus - Poem by João Tomaz Parreira
Dying/Is an art, like everything else.
He sits on ancestral door
from where its eyes
eat a few dreams
into streets of world
its weak legs
read the Job's book.
Comments about Mister Lazarus by João Tomaz Parreira
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl