Misunderstandings - Poem by samyak jain
are like chillies.
seen in isolation
it makes you cry.
they add the zing
when mixed to a meal.
is poison to relationship,
as a part
love's pot pourrie,
it cannot but add the
bring zest to life.
Comments about Misunderstandings by samyak jain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl