Modular Nonconformity - Poem by Frederick Kesner
Never too early, never too late;
Life can be a heaped-up plate.
Today you are comfy, tomorrow, lost;
Yesterday's loss determines the cost.
The future disguises no blemishes.
Hope's a parachute that never perishes.
Comments about Modular Nonconformity by Frederick Kesner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl