Mona Lisa - Poem by Metin Sahin
when I first saw her....I wasd a little child...I said mother...was she bearing me...in her...then as I grew up...she became my beloved...how many beloveds..she might have seen that, , , , she tickled...smiled..and laughed...Oh....mona Lisa...mpna lisa...you have broken my heart....
Comments about Mona Lisa by Metin Sahin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl