Money Box - Poem by Camagu Somana
I say for the love of money,
People get scammed everyday.
Hoping to get more, they use the money
They hardly earn on a payday.
A box full of bank notes,
That is a story of a Money Box...
The next day their bank balances are zero
Spouses and kids are left depressed.
The scammed loose kilos. A hero
Is who ran before seeing money being dispatched.
Pension money all gone
Because, of the Money Box...
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Money Box by Camagu Somana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda