Monstro - Poem by Jason Mauck
Loaded, Ready, Set to kill,
I know that I will have the will,
Steady as I raise my arm,
Hell bent on causing harm.
Now that his brains have hit the wall,
Pray to God to save you all.
Now that the monster is out of his cage,
He will unleash his unholy rage.
Comments about Monstro by Jason Mauck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl