Inside Of Me - Poem by Jason Mauck
There is something inside of me,
That I may one day let you see.
It's nothing bad it's really quite sweet,
It's something no one else will ever meet.
If you look you just might see,
What is hidden inside me.
If ever the day comes around,
When I will take my barriers down.
You will see with what I adore you,
Tis my heart, nothing is more true.
Comments about Inside Of Me by Jason Mauck
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl