Jason Mauck Poems
- Fork In The Road Along the road of life I wander, Free to ...
- Inside Of Me There is something inside of me, That I may ...
- All Alone Here I sit, I'm all alone, My heart is gone, she ...
- Valentine Today is the day that I must tell you, That my ...
- If Only Here I sit all broken hearted, I slit my wrist it ...
- In My Locker In my locker there is a gun, In the dark seen ...
- I Love You Love is like a rose in bloom, It will flurish ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jason Mauck
I Love You
Love is like a rose in bloom,
It will flurish but one day die.
Love is like a summers day,
You'll remember it for awhile, but memories fade.
Love is like a sweet perfume,
Its expensive and you never have enough,
Unless this love is mine for you,
And it will last through all of time.
This love won't ever fade away,
For we'll be together everyday.
I'll love you then like I do now,
And I want to tell you how,
I will cherish everyday,
The memories wont fade away.
I love you, I love you, I tell you it's true,
And I pray to God that you love me ...