Bernadette O Reilly
Moon-Dreams. - Poem by Bernadette O Reilly
Clouds chasing dancing moon-beams
call out to play your dreams
to dance with stars that glitter and shine.
saddest of all
they can never be mine.
Comments about Moon-Dreams. by Bernadette O Reilly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl