Unwritten Soul Poems
- A Few Words A few words Could bring more than a sound Touch...
- Desert Rose </> Bring the lost back to the right ...
- Forgive You Forgive you It is not hard to forgive ...
- Perfect Lie/ You Are Loved The...
- Bouquet Of Words Don't ask me what is friend? What is love?...
- A Light Through Your Heart I see a light A light through ...
- A Letter In The Wind Yellow foliage fallen on my ...
Thanks for visiting my page
Like or Dislike its your choice
If anything that bother you about me, directly send me text. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''No matter how tall a tree can growI mean that it is like we are not the greatest one, always many people out there are better than us so be humble, and we must also not the unluckie...
It wont able to touch the sky
No matter how deep you dig the hole
It wont reach the bottom end''
''DiamondDont be low because of you think others are better because you never know how precious you are to them
Never know how precious itself
Dont know how precious you are''
Understanding...Understanding is a crucial element in any kind of relationship
Understanding between ice and fire is warm water
When it exist it delivers respect and love
Even without a litte of it among the blocks
the buildings are n...
A Few Words
A few words
Could bring more than a sound
Touch the ears turn wry to golden smile
or sharper than a glass to cut into pieces
Winding up a road between us
Separating emotions out of mind from the case
Would be wrong to let ego reign the grace
How ignorant sometimes heart could be?
Deaf two ears, and blinding opened eyes
Pretend the silence is your voice
Avoiding you is not a choice
A curse of few words
Lead a way to stray from the truth
A plead for apologizing replied by ignoring
A few words used for ...