Moonlight - Poem by Emma Atkinson
The sky outside is dark like the sea,
Lit only by the half-smile of the moon.
I see it and think of you.
I gaze out the window, my eyes
Glinting like the solitary star that sits in skies,
Reflecting the glow of the moon,
Just as I sit glowing from the thought of you.
Comments about Moonlight by Emma Atkinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl