Emma Atkinson Poems
- Do You Ever Think Of Me? Do you ever think of me? Does my ...
- Mine My Love, you are the sun, By you is day begun, And ...
- Kiss Me Oh, that you would kiss me, Feel your lips like ...
- Do You Love Me Not? My Love, Do you love me not? Are your...
- Love I am fire, indiscriminate, intense, Light both ...
- The Moon I look to the moon, inconstant that she is, And ...
- Things I Cannot Bear I cannot bear the thought of sleep. I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Atkinson
Do You Ever Think Of Me?
Do you ever think of me?
Does my shadow ever pierce your dreams,
And do we walk along the fields of your mind
As we do in mine?
Do our young words ever dance across your thoughts,
One delicate, enchanted waltz
Of questions left unanswered?
Do you ever think about our smiles, each one a little inside joke?
Do you replay the words we last spoke,
How we laughed between each one?
Do you ever see me in the street
And realize you did not?
Do you think of me and plot,
What to say when we next meet?
I do. I think it every day.