Joseph William McGarry
More Than Words Can Say - Poem by Joseph William McGarry
I love you more than words can say,
You gave me something out of nothing, and it grows day by day.
There's nothing to compare, my heart beats for you,
It's simply inexplicable, an amazing feeling too.
The way you look at me, staring straight into my eyes,
Knowing this is for eternity and you'll never say goodbye.
Remember, words can not describe, the love for you i feel,
This poem is limitless, the power it holds is real,
So take your time, read this through and through.
My love will never extinguish and it's all because of you.
Comments about More Than Words Can Say by Joseph William McGarry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl