Joseph William McGarry
Joseph William McGarry Poems
- More Than Words Can Say I love you more than words can say, ...
- Tears Of Ice I hold my heart in my hands, Hoping it will ...
- To My One & Only Looking deep in her eyes, he puts his hand ...
- The Love Of My Life! When i see her my heart goes BOOM! ! ...
- Moonlit Night
- We All Have Shooken Dreams! Dreams are an illusion of what we...
- Embrace! Embrace me, As i wish to embrace you. Tightly in ...
Poetry is more of a little hobby i have, It's my own way to show people how strong i feel,95% of my poems were influenced by love, take this in great respect, what you can achieve with love.
Most of my poems were written between when i was 16-18.
You might be able to tell which are from the younger ages if you read closely.
Thank you for all your ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph William McGarry
More Than Words Can Say
I love you more than words can say,
You gave me something out of nothing, and it grows day by day.
There's nothing to compare, my heart beats for you,
It's simply inexplicable, an amazing feeling too.
The way you look at me, staring straight into my eyes,
Knowing this is for eternity and you'll never say goodbye.
Remember, words can not describe, the love for you i feel,
This poem is limitless, the power it holds is real,
So take your time, read this through and through.
My love will never extinguish and it's all because of you.