Morning Yoga Practice - Poem by Alison Cassidy
As I stood on my head
in front of the fire,
two black and tan faces
settled beside me.
sniffed the heat.
The usual growl
and for several moments more,
in the pale autumn light.
Comments about Morning Yoga Practice by Alison Cassidy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda