Mothers Love - Poem by patricia merritt
Holds her child close
feels their pain and
Encourage them when
they feel down.
Helps her child see
happyness and childhood
with ambition and not affraid to
A Mothers love is strong and full
of life, she is ther for them.
A Mothers Love.
Comments about Mothers Love by patricia merritt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl