Moving On - Poem by Gail Grierson
Today I’m feeling rather sad,
My life seems quite a mess;
My husband’s taken everything,
Except my favorite dress.
He thinks that it’s okay for him
To leave me penniless;
He just can’t seem to figure out
That it’s he who is a mess.
If I could do things differently,
There’s a thing or two I’d change,
For as difficult as it may seem,
My life needs to rearrange.
So I’ll go on my separate way,
Hoping things will work out fine;
Anything I earn these days,
Will at least be mine.
Comments about Moving On by Gail Grierson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl