Gail Grierson Poems
- A Single Rose I walked among the flowers To choose one just ...
- Come Sit With Me Come sit with me And talk awhile I'll tell...
- If I Tell You If I tell you how I’m feeling, Will you tell ...
- The Sunshine In A Smile Have you ever noticed The brilliance...
- I Need A Hug I need a hug I’m feeling sad Am missing you ...
- Problem Solving When I have a problem And I don’t know How...
- Summer's Coming To An End It won’t be too much longer ‘Til ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gail Grierson
A Single Rose
I walked among the flowers
To choose one just for you;
So many blooms to pick from,
Some in every hue.
Purples, yellows, pinks, and whites,
Even shades of blue,
Tulips, daisies, daffodils,
Lilies, pansies, too.
A difficult decision
That took me quite a while.
Which would be the right one -
The one to make you smile?
And then I thought it over
I knew just what to do;
I chose a single, deep red rose
To show my love for you.