MUSHROOMS - Poem by P.P. Ramachandran
Turning ears to the dead ones
Relayed the news of the day:
The number of martyrs has risen
An uproarious laughter
That resounded beneath the earth
Erupted in mushrooms.
A calf grazing in the yard
Smelt one of them;
but, being herbivorous,
Left them alone.
Comments about MUSHROOMS by P.P. Ramachandran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl