THE SIMPLE - Poem by P.P. Ramachandran
Nothing more than a sweet cry
To say, I am here.
A dropped feather is all that
Says, I was here.
The warmth of brooding
Says, I will be here.
How do birds tell
Their lives with such brevity?
Comments about THE SIMPLE by P.P. Ramachandran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda