P.P. Ramachandran Poems
- ONE OF THEM Girls wait for the bus, At the school bus ...
- MUSHROOMS Ant lions Turning ears to the dead ones Relayed ...
- SEMANTICS An expansive continent Lies in the word ...
- BEFORE OUR VERY EYES A train derailed By a wrong ...
- THE SIMPLE Nothing more than a sweet cry To say, I am ...
- THE HORN It kept on moaning. No one took notice, In the ...
- AFTER THE LIBRARIAN DIED (1) Pathumma's Goat has taken ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about P.P. Ramachandran
It kept on moaning.
No one took notice,
In the festival revelry.
The poor creature
Had no idea
Its curious, curved
Body was an instrument
Of music and its wail
A musical performance.
Still, its master
As a shepherd to the lost
One of the herd.
A horned God
With no human touch.