Musical Menu - Poem by Naveed Akram
The orchestra was the menu,
Stuck with noisome guests;
The nonchalant crowd satanically
Called to their heads and minds,
Innovating practices of the sport
We call now entertaining.
This was a parade of some view,
The panorama sent a trillion attempts;
Like the ones who delivered, rejuvenated
From the revolutionary times.
I had to estimate the wrong that
Music brought to mentalities.
One has some form of attire
To mark the occasion.
Comments about Musical Menu by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl