My Anger Towards You - Poem by Black Love
He keeps on drinking, cause he lost everything.
Yeah he loved that liquor.
He said, his so sorry
But I don't believe him.
This isn't my problem.
I can't example the feeling
Of belonging to someone,
I'm sliping away,
Everytime I try to be more like you.
I'm disappearing and
being replace by someone else..
I had to leave you.
Well now your just another story.
While I turn to a new page.
You ask me why I'm so angry at you,
I guess I got tired of the bs.
Comments about My Anger Towards You by Black Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda