My Babies Beautiful Blue Eyes - Poem by Lance Carthen
My baby has blue eyes.
Her blue eyes mesmerize.
My baby was my wish.
Wouldnt trade the world for this.
My baby calls me daddy.
A tear starts to fall.
I kiss that little baby of mine.
A precious memory grows.
One day well walk, side by side.
Father and daughter.
Ill hold your hand across the street.
Shelter you from the cold weather.
Whenever you may call my name...
I will never be far.
Just know that Da Da loves you.
And I loved you from the start.
Comments about My Babies Beautiful Blue Eyes by Lance Carthen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda