My Baby - Poem by Jenn Yarborough
A Blessing to behold-
You are the sweetest thing.
Your story yet to be told-
Born just before the spring.
You bring joy to my life;
I'm now a mother, and a wife.
You smile up at me;
All the wonder that you see.
You laugh at the birds in the trees,
or the buzz of the bumble bees.
You are your daddy's boy-
He is like a favorate toy;
You play together all the time.
Church bells ring and chime;
You laugh and coo-
when daddy's with you.
Comments about My Baby by Jenn Yarborough
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jenn Yarborough's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda