My Baby - Poem by Eman Awad
i won't pass you by, you have the right of way
i'm not talking any more, say what you want to say
i have no problem leaving, if you want to stay
when every thing is gone
and no one is around,
my baby knows how to bring me down...
how can i not be sad when tears are in my eyes
tell me, do you taunt me around with lies? ?
i haven't done any thing but i apologize
its been a life time for me
this one night apart,
my baby knows how to break my heart...
i only sleep to his voice and he's silent so i woke up all night
he makes me swear i'll never argue then he starts a fight
who am i supposed to complain to, who will hold me tight
i've not done anything
he wastes my energy and my time,
my baby kills me by the name of he's mine...
Comments about My Baby by Eman Awad
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda