Eman Awad Poems
- Being A Bird How i wish to fly like a bird, fly forever in ...
- I'Ll Find You. My breath i'm not taking, searching among ...
- When We Dance Together I know this world will disappear, ...
- 8teen. Finally, eighteen, i was dying all my life to be at ...
- No Sleep. I don't sleep, i really can't sleep out of ...
- I'D Rather Walk Alone I saw the golden colour in the rainbow,...
- An Ending Life An empty side of the bed, an endless and a ...
and i'm 23,
i love poetry for words are the only thing with no chains,
no one can stop a word from being heard and understood and.... felt.
For nothing to be held and chained with strings,
but those determinded by man to put on things...
And because i love poetry i write and i,
fight and breathe and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Being A Bird
How i wish to fly like a bird,
fly forever in the endless sky.
I sound so loud to be heard,
fly forever with no reason to cry.
I'll spread my wings and open my eyes,
i'll see every thing clear from above.
Navigate all those velvet skies,
sofar, my life is smooth and nothing is tough.
But what if a stronger bird came?
what if i lost my way?
What will i do if fell down a rain?
what if the wind blew me away?
What if i couldn't reach my distination?
what if i got tired or weak?
How can i improvise with no imagination?
how will i complain when...