My Best Day - Poem by Samaantha Wagnitz
My best day was the day you noticed me
You noticed my smile, and I noticed yours.
We know how to make each other laugh, yet we have never met
Our hands fit perfectly together
like our hands were sculpted by gods.
We smile like idiots, but
only out of love and happiness.
You have your friends,
And I have mine
We have separate lives, and separate days
But I would like to spend them together
So that each and everyday could be like
My best day... with you: D
Comments about My Best Day by Samaantha Wagnitz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda