Samaantha Wagnitz Poems
- I Wish You Were Here. All I wish were to have you here To ...
- My Love For You My love for you is like... the rain from the...
- Your Smile You smile like an idiot You smile like you're ...
- I Love You I love you with the fiery passion of a burning ...
- If Only If only... There was peace and not war. The sun ...
- My Best Day My best day was the day you noticed me You ...
- The Summer Sun Burning oh so brightly Illuminating ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samaantha Wagnitz
I Wish You Were Here.
All I wish were to have you here
To hold you near
I miss the sound of your voice
Or the smile on your face
What I wouldn't give to see your bright green eyes again
But you're gone
You took your own life... and now your gone
You took everything from me
and your family
But when they move on, I stay in the past
I wish you were here
and standing at your resting place, I realize that you live on in me
and in everything I see... you will never leave... so as long as I believe
I love you
Rest In Peace... Cody