My Butterfly Charm Sweetheart - Poem by Scarlet Romantika
My mind sent you kisses today.
Sensually I dreamed it.
Those lips on mine, softly.
Your nibble on my bottom lip in play.
I felt your gentle touch today.
My body responded.
Alive I felt with each caress.
Touches in your sweet gentle way.
My sweetheart I missed you so.
I know you were with me.
I could feel your mind in sync with mine.
How beautiful a connection we hold.
My pen I wrote for you today.
To let you know my poetry inspired.
Words that melt me into you.
What more can a lover say?
The butterfly charm hangs over my heart.
I kiss it gently, sweetly everyday.
You are my complete adoration.
Our wonderful love will never part.
Comments about My Butterfly Charm Sweetheart by Scarlet Romantika
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda