My Dear - Poem by Jus Bag
Im bleeding your silence with another attempt to take the blame.
I do this knowing that when it is over we wont be the same.
So take my hand dear, pretend that you're there,
I'll do anything you want, just act like you care.
And when i'm done, we'll add it all up,
I'd love to love you dear, however my time is up.
But don't worry sweetie, it's worse then you know.
Soon you'll find yourself another victim.
So cold is your heart, but hey, he'll fall
And eventually my dear,
You'll kill them all.
Comments about My Dear by Jus Bag
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jus Bag's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda