Real Love. - Poem by Jus Bag
Real Love. Fall through the scope of a barrel of a gun.
True heart. Shot through the middle but spearing the blame.
Deep eyes. Full of compassion similar to blue.
Real Love. I never got it back from you.
Comments about Real Love. by Jus Bag
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Jus Bag's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl