My Disguise - Poem by Rachel Weaver
Im lost again in a confusing place
I hear its called my mind..
I dont want to be stuck in this darkness
But I dont wanna step into the light
I look in the mirror..
Now Im scared.. no one's there
I run out of fear..the rain starts to fall, and so do the tears...
The blood drips from my eyes.
I wish so hard that mirrors lied.
Comments about My Disguise by Rachel Weaver
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl