Rachel Weaver Poems
- Winter Beauty The bleak of winter leaves me among ...
- Disney Princess Its a horror story in disguise Its inside ...
- The Art Of Life Everything in life is a question and I dont ...
- Forget Me Not (A Balad) A woman stood on the subway ...
- Broken Dollie I look at broken dolls sitting on the shelf No...
- Dear World Dear World, You really never had the chance to ...
- Damaged Take the razor, pull out the blade Everlasting ...
My name is Rachel Weaver and I've been writing since I was nine years old. Journals and poetry. Here are some of my more recent works..the picture is an edited picture of myself that I made in psp. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Weaver
The bleak of winter leaves me among despair
Thier is only anger and chill in the air
No happiness or laughing
Just grey clouds and bleak white sky
Dont let it all take hold of you for it has a strange beauty within.
A cold beauty
Like a beautiful woman with an empty soul.
In the winter I walk the slushy streets alone
I see the children play
Making angels and happy as if it were May
They seem to love the cold
But oh how this changes when you get old
Winter is still beautiful
In that strange cold way
Everytime it comes around thou
I feel I'm going ...