My God - Poem by khaled Elbalishy
I love HIM more than my parents,
Give me hope, no frustration.
I was born for HIM to be slave,
'be gentle' orders me to behave.
He creates me from nothing,
I thank HIM for His giving everything.
The only one who I can't defy,
The only one who I can't betray.
He is nearer than my vein of heart,
He is the only who I can trust,
He gives me wisdom and power,
but Him I can perform prayer
Comments about My God by khaled Elbalishy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl