My Hero - Poem by Marilyn Lott
I wonder where I’ll first see him
Where my handsome hero will be
In an elegant crowded restaurant
Or a cabin by the sea?
I picture strong broad shoulders
Tapering down to narrow hips
A sexy dark mustache
Over full and tempting lips.
When I put it all together
The man that I’ll select
I know I’m fantasizing
‘Cause I picture Tom Selleck!
Comments about My Hero by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl