My Knight In Shinning Armor - Poem by soso khan
I've seen you in my dreams
I thought you would never come
But then one day you came to me
My knight in shinning armor...
I loved you with everything that i had
i still remember laying beside you
I've never been so warm so content
I've never felt more protected more safe...
I've never loved anyone like i did you
even though you broke my heart
there will always be a place for you
In my heart, in my family...
I only wish you happiness
thought out your whole life
and if that means i won't be a part of it
then i will love you forever but from a distance...
By: Soso K. and Kaitlin R.
Comments about My Knight In Shinning Armor by soso khan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda