Adrienne Clark Strachn
My Man - Poem by Adrienne Clark Strachn
My man, he's so perfect
big feet and all
A smile that lights up the room
he has this sexy look
when i walk across the room
i catch his eyes watching my every move,
he licks his lips and then grins at me
he is tasting me with his eyes.
this feeling is so good.
he saids, my ways are so beautiful
he just loves being near me.
what a compliment?
He is an absolute wonder.
He loves showing me off
my hair turns him on
even when it is not done.
always pulling at my dreads
he's so perfect
I hope this love last forever
Let me say a quick prayer
Hope he's saying the
same one too
I love him already.
Comments about My Man by Adrienne Clark Strachn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl