My Ment To Be - Poem by daryl widder
As soon as i saw you my search came to an end,
As soon as i saw you i knew i had to be a friend.
As soon as i saw you i wanted to know you,
As soon as i saw you i wanted to adore you.
And know were here days, monthes, or years.
We made it through all the pain and tears,
Bypassed all the sadness and fears,
Concered all the dangers and dares.
We did enjoy the magic of life,
We did enjoy how it made us just right,
We did enjoy the fun filled nights,
We did enjoy our first romantic night.
Comments about My Ment To Be by daryl widder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl