Butterflies In My Belly Forever
My Mind Is Excited - Poem by Butterflies In My Belly Forever
My mind is excited,
Is very aroused...is that the feeling,
Or is it my cloud...
Taking me where I want to go,
My secret place that I've told noone, no no no.
My mind is imaginitive with images anew,
Filled with colors overflowing they spew.
What is it about a mind that does this..
Stronger than your very first kiss.
My mind is springy and tingly and high,
Feeling so good... 'My oh my'!
How did it get this way,
What happened to the wall,
Did my cloud bring it over here,
Doesn't matter I could always fall.
I like the euphoria I feel inside.
My mind is happy the way it should be..
With something a little extra what could it be?
Comments about My Mind Is Excited by Butterflies In My Belly Forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl