Butterflies In My Belly Forever
Butterflies In My Belly Forever Poems
- Bleeding Butterfly I'm a bleeding butterfly. My wings are ...
- First Meeting Pulse racing at the thought of your ...
- I Don'T Like You Anymore I don't like you anymore. You ...
- A Diamond There was set in life to be A diamond born, Twas...
- A Sweet Boy I want to tell you of a sweet boy. One of the ...
- Why Did My Mama Have To Die? What is this yearning and ...
- Glimpse Of Me The tingle as my lips begin to swell, I know ...
I am a victim of my childhood. Yeah, you can read those words and take that sentence any way you wish. You can decide to see me as a strong, independant, happy, healthy, loving, caring, funny and wonderful person...or you can see me as another number. Lowly and sad, disfunctional and raised like a barn cat. We are all roadmaps of where life has taken us. I have seen many things, some good, some bad. I have made good decisions and bad. Either way I am a product of my childhood, and I would not have it any other way. It is up to you to decide to see me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Butterflies In My Belly Forever
I'm a bleeding butterfly.
My wings are made of glass but are strong enough to carry me.
My spirit glides like the summer breeze..
Fragile yet untouched.
I'm a bleeding butterfly,
I will leave a rainbow in your sky
with a trail of tears behind me.
To love me is fatal,
To feel me is toxic.
To touch me would break me.
The thought is too much.