Butterflies In My Belly Forever
First Meeting - Poem by Butterflies In My Belly Forever
Pulse racing at the thought of your kiss...
Can I really go thru with this?
Heart beating faster with every breath,
Do I have any courage left?
What is it about you that makes me hott..
I've asked myself...my stomach in knots.
Your eyes so beautiful, your heart so true.
What in the world did I do to deserve you?
Comments about First Meeting by Butterflies In My Belly Forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl